Deadline: 23 November 2021
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Management Support – Senior Analyst in Geneva, Switzerland.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Project Management Support – Senior Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Programme Management
- Provide substantive inputs for the design and formulation of the workplan and budget for the SMS, including setting goals, targets and performance standards.
- Human Resource Management :
- Update external and internal digital communication platforms such as the SUN Movement website, social media accounts, Intranet and on-line/web-based collaboration platforms, etc. as requested.
- Initiate procurement processes and coordinate with UNOPS Geneva Office on tendering processes and evaluation and supplier selection, to ensure viable procurement solutions that are cost-effective and meet operational needs.
- Administration and IT:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on issues related to common premises and facilitate to efficiency, cost- effectiveness and timeliness of operations and services.
- Innovation and knowledge management:
- Actively seeks for, synthesise and document best practices and lessons learnt directly linked to operations and programme/project management.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s Degree or equivalent) preferably in Business Administration, Public Administration, or equivalent disciplines is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a combination 2 additional year’s relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of the Master’s Degree.
- Prince2 certification is an asset.
- Minimum 2 year’s relevant experience in general administrative, procurement, logistics, operations or support services in national or international public or corporate organizations.
- Proven experience and certification in procurement is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in computers and office software packages (MS Office/Google Workspace and experience in handling web-based management systems is required.
- Fluency in English Language ( Writing, Reading and Speaking) is required.
- Knowledge of another official UNOPS language, particularly French is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.