Deadline: 31 January 2022
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Manager in Geneva, Switzerland. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Project Manager will perform the following functions:
- Project management:
- Ensure effective implementation of the Project through: the provision of inputs, the delivery of outputs, and the planning, monitoring and evaluation of activities.
- Technical leadership and advice:
- Provide technical advice and secretariat support to relevant governments, ministries and other key partners, in close collaboration with the Responsible Chief.
- Advocacy, networking and partnership:
- Strengthen relationships to cooperate and coordinate with governments, and worker rights organizations on Distant Water Fishing Fleets and ports in South America to promote information sharing and reparations work.
- Knowledge management:
- Write and disseminate information on project/program materials in close collaboration with other relevant technical specialists at HQ.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in law, economics or local development.
- Minimum 7 year’s experience in project management, supervision, administration, and implementation of grant or contract requirements, including meeting deadlines, achieving targets, and overseeing the preparation and submission of required reports to the project funder.
- Excellent knowledge of Spanish, and good working knowledge of English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.