Deadline: 29 January 2022
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Manager in Geneva, Switzerland. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Project Manager will perform the following functions:
- Provide project management support to the Taskforce, including the conceptualization, coordination and management of meetings with potential technology donors, technology recipients and other stakeholders; establishment of expert groups to provide advice on technologies and technology transfer; and establishment of agreements with partners.
- Monitor work plans and budgets including resource mobilization for the work programme and follow-up on the implementation of planned activities.
- Follow up on action points in a timely manner, ensure that the projects are regularly monitored and reported on.
- Provide relevant information and consolidated feedback to the team members.
- Provide discernible input to the drafting of concept notes, technology evaluations, product development plans, business plans, and reports for dissemination.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in technical, public health, or business- management related field.
- At least 5 year’s experience in managing multination vaccine development programmes including demonstrated experience working with LMICs.
- Knowledge of vaccine development and implementation in low-income settings.
- Demonstrate integrity, diplomatic skills and discretion, and a high level of ability as a team player in an international, multi-agency collaborative environment.
- Expert knowledge of English. Intermediate knowledge of French.
- Intermediate knowledge of UN language.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.