Deadline: 9 November 2021
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Officer in Geneva, Switzerland. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Project Officer will perform the following functions:
- Develop virtual event management support organization within WHO/OSS/LSS to provide virtual event services coordination and management.
- Develop capacity for production of multimedia interactive virtual and hybrid events in coordination with other relevant stakeholders.
- Acquire and implement a digital event management platform for high level event management, including landing website, participants registration, agenda creations, speakers’ descriptions and access to virtual meeting platforms and web-streaming of the live event.
- Provide solution design support and advice for selection and implementation of virtual event platforms, and their integration with existing technology and support organization.
- Develop and implement a charge back model for virtual meeting services and support.
- Develop and implement a quality and performance management system for virtual events and mechanism for obtaining customer satisfaction feedback.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in business administration, IT or related field
- Qualification in computer science, AV systems, IT systems, management information systems or similar area.
- At least 7 year’s experience in event organization and related systems implementation with proven experience in building systems for virtual events.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining sustainable working relations with a diversity of clients, colleagues and external contractors.
- Sound knowledge of WHO administration including rules and regulations as well as budget and financial processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and proven experience working effectively with multidisciplinary skills and in a multicultural environment.
- Expert knowledge of English.
- Intermediate knowledge of French.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.