Deadline: 12 October 2020
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior ERP and Application Analyst in Geneva, Switzerland. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Senior ERP and Application Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Identify, design, and implement business practices and organizational policies related to human resources/capital management (HCM) related solutions using the Oracle e-Business Suite and associated tools.
- Lead the creation and implementation of custom solutions which can integrate with the Oracle e-Business Suite and other ILO core solutions.
- Ensure that appropriate software development and configuration practices are implemented and managed according to accepted standards within the software development lifecycle and methodologies like ITIL.
- Support the Office during cutover and transition to new software releases.
- Provide expert advice to the Section Head and recommend a course of action in the following ERP areas, solutions scoping, requirements analysis, gap analysis, feasibility, functional design, application configuration, integration testing, user acceptance testing, production deployment, support and training.
- Lead task forces and working groups within the Office.
- Implement and adhere to project management standards including preparation of business cases, total costs of ownership, status reports, project plans, work estimations, etc.
- Prepare briefing materials and presentations as needed to governance bodies and user communities.
- Perform strategic impact analysis and identify opportunities for changes to processes, systems and structures requiring change and make recommendations on how to best utilize standard off the shelf software applications or lead the development of custom solutions to accomplish strategic business objectives which result in increased efficiency and effectiveness to the Office, headquarters and in the field.
- Investigate reported application problems and develop action plans to correct deficiencies.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in IT, business, finance related areas, human resource management or social sciences.
- 7 year’s experience including 3 year’s at the international level, in Business applications with a 5 year’s implementing Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) HCM oriented solutions.
- Experience in Specific Oracle ERP application should include expertise in more than one of the following modules/components Human Resources, Advanced Benefits, Payroll, Labor Distribution, Personnel Actions, Performance Management or Leave Management.
- Experience with technologies such as Oracle Business Intelligence.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and ITIL is an advantage.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of French or Spanish would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.