Deadline: 28 May 2021
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Social Protection Project Administrator and Knowledge Management Officer in Geneva, Switzerland. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Social Protection Project Administrator and Knowledge Management Officer will perform the following functions:
- Monitor budget implementation, prepare budget estimates and expenditure forecasts and propose allocation changes with justification.
- Prepare progress reports on status of projects, coordinate the preparation and consolidate country progress reports.
Strengthen the Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) framework, including indicators and targets, of the EU funded project including country interventions, based on the results of the evaluability assessment.
- Monitor the projects’ results against the logical framework, coordinate with project countries to send indicators and information on results, consolidate the global monitoring matrix.
- Update, populate and disseminate the ILO’s Results Monitoring Tool and the Digital Thematic and Country Map.
- Provide training to project staff and other stakeholders as required, as well as preparing country and thematic pages and liaising with relevant experts on their finalization and update.
- Support the mid-term and final evaluation of the overall projects, including the coordination of the evaluations with the country teams, as well as the development of the new project document under the IrishAid partnership.
- Monitor activities and resources and update information.
Applicant must have:
- Advanced University Degree in communication, social sciences, economics, development studies, business administration or a relevant field.
- At least 5 year’s national or international experience.
- Experience with the International Labour Organization or another international organization in the field of social protection would be an advantage.
- Excellent command of English and good knowledge of a second working language (preferably French, or Spanish).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.