Deadline: 5 October 2021
World Health Organisations (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Technical Officer in Geneva, Switzerland. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Technical Officer will perform the following functions:
- Produce and analyse communications messaging and visual content, including animations.
- Create assets (static and animations) for all social media platforms and for all digital campaigns to their individual specifications, in various sizes and formats.
- Pro-actively identifying opportunities to creatively adapt WHO content for distribution on tech platforms for better health impact.
- Ensure effective management of digital projects, design and implementation of digital processes.
- Support collaborative relationship management with key tech partners.
- Ensure robust measurement and evaluation of WHO’s online performance and engagement with key audiences.
- Promote compliance with WHO guidelines relating to quality, branding and accessibility.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in communications, graphic design, journalism or related field.
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in design of communication campaigns, messaging and branding in a global context, including a minimum 5 year’s experience in managing clients or third parties.
- Experience in digital content production, with a minimum of 5 year’s experience with Adobe Software, for example Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Experience in delivering creative campaigns, not just individual assets.
- Proven track record in managing digital projects and creative campaigns.
- Strong experience in private-sector branding.
- Expert knowledge of English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.