Deadline: 13 September 2018
United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Associate in Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Associate will perform the following functions-
- Provide travel assistance to staff in section for travel arrangements and entitlements based on the organization’s rules and policies.
- Liaise with relevant travel focal points to ensure that the organization obtains the best service and price for all travel.
- Assist staff members on issues relating to related administrative matters such as visas, security clearance, and documentation procedures.
- Prepare and updates in consultation with Ministry Foreign Affairs, Consular Department and Protocol Department e-visa Work Processes.
- Extract, inputs, maintains and verifies correctness of travel records in the organization’s travel system to ensure accurate transactions related to travel costs and staff travel.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets on travel costs and maintain travel budgetary control records.
- Check drafted Travel Requests with necessary supporting docs, for further reviewing and signing by authorized person.
- Ensure Admin Notes from other offices complied with when calculating travel entitlements.
Applicants must have-
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
- Minimum 6 years of progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Fluency in English, Tajik and Russian are required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.