Deadline: 28 November 2018
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Procurement Officer in Dushanbe, Tajikistan. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Procurement Officer will perform the following functions-
- Review of Procurement and Consultant Recruitment Matters – Conducts analytical review of various procurement documents, including bidding documents, bid evaluation reports, expression of interest (EOI), requests for proposals, draft contracts, and recommendations for contract award for projects under TJRM administration and provides advice to project officers/mission leaders on compliance with ADB procurement procedures and guidelines.
- Provide assistance to executing agencies (EAs) in preparing various procurement documents to ensure that the EAs fully comply with ADB’s procurement guidelines and financing agreements.
- Respond to EAs’ inquiries on procurement and consultant recruitment matters.
- Assist TJRM staff in the engagement of individual staff/technical assistance (TA) consultants through Consultant Management System (CMS) and guides them in dealing with complex contract administration issues.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in engineering, law, business administration or related discipline; preferably with advanced training in public procurement or relevant fields.
- At least 6 years relevant experience in project preparation and administration with substantial experience in procurement and contract management.
- Familiarity with procurement policies, guidelines, and procedures, and anticorruption policies of ADB.
- Sound knowledge of Tajikistan government’s administrative systems and procedures, particularly public procurement systems.
- Sound knowledge of competitive bidding procedures and exposure to the domestic construction and consulting industries in Tajikistan.
- Strong conceptual skills and ability to identify issues and appropriate actions at the field office level.
- Nationality of Tajikistan.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.