Deadline: 14 June 2018
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Project Analyst in Tajikistan. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Project Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Support and follow up with Executing Agencies (EAs) to achieve contract award targets and consult, support and provide guidance to EAs on contract administration.
- Consult EAs to familiarize with ADB Loan Disbursement Handbook procedures.
- Support EA to familiarize with ADB guidelines and procedures, and ensure compliance with project covenants.
- Review contract variations and prepare comments, prepare memorandums and no-objection letters for the approval of Sector Director.
- Monitor and follow up with EAs on submission of project quarterly progress reports, annual audited project and entity financial statements, bi-annual safeguard reports, land acquisition resettlement plan, and etc.
- Support and guide EAs for preparation and timely submission of withdrawal applications (WA); Monitor status of withdrawal applications against list of invoices provided by EAs; Initial review and submission of WAs to Loan and Grant Disbursement Section of Controller’s Department.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and accounting or relevant fields.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in an international development organization an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required.
- Good computer skills with sound knowledge of common word-processing, spreadsheets and graphics software used in ADB.
- Proven ability to undertake background research and analysis on difficult but well-defined tasks, collect and organize required data and information.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.