Deadline: 27 November 2020
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance Associate in Dushanbe, Tajikistan. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNDP works in nearly 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Finance Associate will perform the following functions-
- Implementation of operational and financial management strategies.
- Administration of budgets and cost-recovery system.
- Accounting. Finance and administrative support.
- Global payroll.
- CO cash management.
- Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in accountancy or finance required.
- Secondary Education with specialized certification in Accounting and Finance may be accepted in lieu of University Degree.
- Qualified accountant’s certificate from an internationally recognized institute of accountancy or specialized certification in Accountancy or Finance will have a distinct advantage.
- UNDP Accountancy & Finance Test required.
- 4 year’s of progressively responsible finance and accounting experience at the national or international level with University Degree.
- 6 year’s of progressively responsible finance and accounting experience with the Secondary Education with specialized certification in Accounting and Finance.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems and ERP financials, preferably PeopleSoft.
- Knowledge of IPSAS and/or IFRS required.
- Fluency in English, Tajik and Russian languages required.
- Nationality of of Tajikistan.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNDP.