Deadline: 31 May 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Financial Management & Systems Specialist in Dushanbe, Tajikistan. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Financial Management & Systems Specialists will perform the following functions-
- Review Disbursement Request/Financial Progress Updates and complete the LFA Progress Review and Recommendation for Ongoing Disbursement forms.
- Timely and relevant review and comments to the Global Fund on the PR’s completed Enhanced Financial Reporting format.
- Review various documents submitted by Principal Recipient and provide independent opinion/analysis of financial adequacy for GFATM grants including budgets, their revisions, Concept Notes, etc.
- Follow data verification procedures and formats, conduct field visits and using the format given by GFATM, provide independent opinion and analysis on the financial management by the PR.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields with an additional experience of 2 years may be accepted in lieu of the master’s degree.
- 5 years’ relevant experience with a Master’s degree or 7 years relevant experience with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Fluency in English, Russian and Tajik is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.