Deadline: 10 June 2016
Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Head of Human Resources in Tajikistan.
The Head of Human Resources will provide leadership and strategic direction on HR issues, and help set HR policies for the institution/agency and its entities.
AKDN’s mission is to improve the welfare and prospects of people in the developing world, particularly in Asia and Africa, without regard to faith, origin or gender.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Head of Human Resources will perform the following functions-
- Examine current HR policies and practices of the organization and evaluate appropriate options for restructuring the same.
- Recommend appropriate terms of employment and compensation structure which will limit the liability of the organization as per prevailing labour laws.
- Oversee the succession planning activities and ensure that there is a rotation of high performing senior staff where appropriate.
- Develop a strategy with the CEO for building capacity as per the organizational needs and goals, which is implemented through agreed channels.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions.
- The enhancement of existing performance management systems, with oversight to an annual organization wide performance review, the recommendation of increments and promotions and oversight of corrective action plans.
- Provide technical HR advice to the management team both at HQ and in the field, and ensure compliance to local labour legislation.
- Deliver payroll and all HR administrative matters providing timely customer oriented services in collaboration with finance.
- Assist CEOs and the HR Managers in the field if required to develop and monitor HR budgets to ensure that HR services are provided at the appropriate level consistent to the Agency’s/Institutions objectives.
- Ensure compliance and monitoring of HR practices within the field, including scheduling of HR audits of the agencies and spot audits when required.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in HR management, additional qualifications in Social Sciences will be an added asset.
- Experience managing an HR department in an international development agency.
- Experience managing a team of technical professionals in compensation and recruitment.
- Experience in employee relations.
- 8-10 years of experience managing an HR function.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office and HRIS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit AKDN.