Deadline: 8 April 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education Officer in Kigoma, Tanzania. The duration of this post is 12 months.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Education Officer will perform the following functions:
- Promote and share ideas for improvement.
- Implement delegated education project portfolio according to plan of action (according strategy, proposals, budgets, plans and donor requirements).
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Coordinate with relevant partners within the Education sector and represent NRC at camp relevant meetings.
- Implement delegated Education project portfolio according to plan of action (according to strategy, proposals, budgets, plans and donor requirements).
- Involve and inform communities and community leaders about the activities.
- Support the implementation of NRC’s Education programme policy through working with programme management.
Applicants must have:
- Degree in Education or higher diploma with experience of working in construction/shelter sector.
- Proven practical experience in the planning and execution of education, rehabilitation / construction projects for at least 3 year’s mostly in humanitarian assistance.
- Experience from working as an Education Officer with more rehabilitation/ construction activities in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills, including the ability to explain and present technical information.
- Nationality of Tanzania.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.