Deadline: 1 November 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of National Administration Officer in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The National Administration Officer will perform the following functions:
- Contribute to a WFP country plan, including administrative processes, aligned with country and wider WFP strategies and policies to facilitate efficient and effective administration services.
- Support the development of annual plans and implementation of policies, systems and procedures to support WFP strategic objectives.
- Collate data and prepare data analysis to provide management and clients with the accurate information and reports for efficient planning and decision-making.
- Support management of existing resources in the area of responsibility (e.g. WFP managed facilities, assets and travel management, etc.) and assist in identification of new requirements aiming at efficiency, cost-effectiveness and timeliness of operations and services.
- Facilitate the compliance of the services provided (e.g. WFP managed facilities, assets and travel management, etc.) with the corporate Occupational Safety and Health Policy.
- Support a culture of environmental sustainability throughout WFP by role modelling actions that drive sustainability in all administrative activities.
- Guide and supervise junior staff, acting as a point of referral and supporting them with analysis and queries.
Applicant must have:
- University Degree in Business/Public Administration, Engineering, or other relevant field relating to office management and administration.
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in WFP administrative operating standards in day to day work.
- Fluency (level C) in English and Swahili languages.
- Nationality of Tanzania.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.