Deadline: 29 May 2016
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Team Leader in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
The Team Leader will be responsible for managing the programme within agreed frameworks, reporting to the Programme Director.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Team Leader will perform the following functions-
- Oversee implementation of the programme strategy, through planning and timely delivery of programme activities to the required standard.
- Manage day to day relationships with the client and various key stakeholders, as well as manage personnel, and oversee financial management, procurement and programme administration.
- Reporting on programme progress both to the client and through Palladium corporate governance mechanisms.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree required, relevant Postgraduate degree preferable.
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience in international development, including 5-10 years in a Team Leader or comparable senior management role.
- Experience of leading large complex programmes with international development agencies (DFID preferred but not essential).
- Proven ability to manage flexible and adaptive interventions.
- Experience and skills in engaging and interacting with political stakeholders, including parliamentarians, political parties and politicians.
- 5 years of working on governance programmes, and experience in politically smart programming informed by political economy analysis would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.