Deadline: 25 August 2021
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administration Assistant in Bangkok, Thailand.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Administration Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Data entry and calculation support related to Daily Subsistence Allowance (DSA).
- Implementation of operational strategies and procedures.
- Knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent and specialized training in administration or finance is desirable.
- BA or MA Degree may substitute required year’s work experience.
- Minimum 3 year’s operational experience in finance or administration is required.
- Ability to work with computers, particularly office software packages (e.g. G-Suite, MS Office 2003 and/or newer versions), spreadsheets (e.g. Google Sheets, Excel) and web-based management systems are desirable. Some experience in the UN system organizations is desirable.
- Fluency in written and oral English required.
- Knowledge of second UN working language desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.