Deadline: 20 January 2021
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Asset Management Clerk in Bangkok, Thailand.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Asset Management Clerk will perform the following functions:
- Support UNOPS assets management activities
Check approved asset requests for accuracy and generate the required asset movement transactions in the oneUNOPS ERP system and submit for review.
Support to management of asset data accurately utilizing UNOPS ERP system module for asset management.
Support to maintain documentation pertaining to each asset transaction in the ERP.
Support the bi-annual physical asset verification processes and post verification activities i.e. impairments, adjustments, disposals etc.
Support following up on deadlines, commitments made in connection with quarterly closure activities pertaining to asset management.
- Support in knowledge management and knowledge sharing
Provide administrative support to the unit with activities in the areas of knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
Support the organisation of training events (booking participants calendars and similar clerical tasks).
Assist in training personnel engaged in conducting bi-annual asset verification.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of Secondary / High School Education is required
- University Degree in (preferably) finance, business or public administration is desirable and may substitute for some of the required years of experience, but it is not a requirement.
- 3 year’s of relevant experience in accounting, administration or programme support service (with a Secondary/High School diploma).
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages G-Suite /Google Workspace (Google Sheets, Google Docs) OR Microsoft Office (MS Excel, Word).
- Experience in working in an ERP system is preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Knowledge of another UN language is desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.