Deadline: 15 December 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Business Analyst – Technology for Development in Bangkok, Thailand.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Business Analyst – Technology for Development will perform the following functions:
- Provide technical and programmatic support on T4D.
- Policy and Strategic Development for Technology-enabled Programming and System Strengthening.
- Provide technical and programmatic support in Digital Transformation.
- Advise on Effective Use of Data Technologies.
- Engage, facilitate and maintain partnerships and networks.
- Support knowledge management for T4D and Digital Transformation in Programming.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s or higher) in Business Analysis, ICT Management, Computer Science, Innovation, Digital Development, International Development or another relevant technical field.
- University Degree in a relevant field combined with 2 additional year’s professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced University Degree.
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant professional experience in information communication technology for development (ICT4D) in a large international organization and/or corporation is required.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.