Deadline: 22 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Communication Assistant in Bangkok, Thailand.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Communication Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Operational support of CRM (Salesforce) for non-financial supporters
- CRM (Salesforce) platforms on a daily basis- including Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and I Am UNICEF volunteer engagement platform Experience Cloud.
- Data and Insights production and analysis
- Generate Volunteer Engagement reports that provide learnings and highlight optimization opportunities.
- Other areas of support to non-financial supporter engagement programme
- Support the supervisor in the development of non-financial supporter journeys, to enable acquisition and retention results with clearly defined target groups, success indicators, engagement journeys and opportunities, based on data and insights.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education with specific training relevant to assignment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the areas of communication, social sciences and/or related field preferred.
- At least 5 year’s work experience including programme coordination, reporting, communication and CRM.
- Experience working internationally or in the UN and other international development organizations an advantage.
- Experience using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other UNICEF software such as SharePoint.
- Excellent written and spoken English presentations and communication software skills and visual design skills are highly desirable.
- Basic knowledge in using Salesforce and Marketing Cloud (or other similar CRM platforms).
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve common goals.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.