Deadline: 8 October 2021
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance Assistant in Bangkok, Thailand.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Finance Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Accounting and administrative support.
- Implementation of operational strategies and procedures.
- Knowledge building and sharing.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent.
- BA or MA Degree may substitute required years of work experience.
- Specialized training in finance desirable.
- 1-2 year’s relevant accounting and financial experience at national level is required.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (G Suite) and knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling web-based management systems.
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Knowledge of the second UN working language is desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.