Deadline: 20 April 2021
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance Associate – Team Lead in Bangkok, Thailand.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Finance Associate – Team Lead will perform the following functions:
- Implementation of operational strategies and procedures.
- Fund application.
- Accounting, payment and administrative support.
- Financial reporting and controls.
- Monitoring and progress controls.
- Team Management.
- Knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
Applicants must have:
- High school degree required.
- Relevant certification in financial management or accounting a distinct advantage.
- University Degree would be an asset and may compensate for some of the required years of experience.
- Minimum 6 year’s relevant working experience within the areas of finance, accounting, business administration or related field is required.
- Some experience in UN system organizations is desirable.
- Full knowledge of English as a working language is essential.
- Knowledge of another official UNOPS language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.