Deadline: 18 November 2021
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance Senior Assistant in Bangkok, Thailand.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Finance Senior Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Perform payroll posting analysis in a timely manner and prepare journal vouchers for adjustments when necessary.
- Process payroll-related third-party payments with high accuracy and on time.
- Perform Payroll account reconciliations effectively.
- Aid in internal and external audits and preparation of ad-hoc reports when required.
- Knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent.
- BA or MA Degree may substitute required years of work experience.
- Diploma or certification in finance-related subjects or business administration an asset.
- 5 year’s relevant finance and payroll experience is required at the national or international level.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Office 2003 and/or newer versions) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling web-based management systems are desirable.
- Fluency in written and oral English required.
- Knowledge of the second UN working language is desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.