Deadline: 9 August 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of HR Assistant-ICA Contract Administration, in Bangkok, Thailand.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The HR Assistant-ICA Contract Administration will perform the following functions:
- Support in implementation of HR strategies and procedures, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Full compliance of HR processes and records with UNOPS rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
- Support in efficient administration of contracts, benefits and entitlements for ICAs, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Perform a variety of repetitive and routine tasks and duties related to human resources.
- Gather and compile data and identify/adjust to discrepancies, as applicable Monitoring and tracking of transactions to ensure timely, consistent and equitable provision of services with a client focus.
- Support in the facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Participation in the trainings for the operations/ projects staff on HR.
- Contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
Applicants must have:
- High school diploma required Secondary Education with specialized certification in HR an asset.
- BA or MA degree may substitute required years of work experience.
- 3 years of experience in supporting a human resource management area.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Office 2003 and/or newer versions) and experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Fluency in written and oral English. Knowledge of second UN working language desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.