Deadline: 10 January 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Associate in Bangkok, Thailand. The duration of this post is 1 year.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Human Resources Associate will perform the following functions:
- Responsible for all aspects of recruiting activities in alignment with WFP corporate direction and Regional priorities, working with managers to understand their needs and prioritizing solutions to recruit and develop a high calibre workforce to deliver the business strategy.
- Analyse and recommend options for an optimum candidate sourcing approach to generate a good gender balanced candidate pipeline and roster (i.e. Career Site/Job Board, Active search on Social Media, Internal Referral, Agency etc.) as well as other creative avenues for job search.
- Identify partners that could accelerate the recruitment process and/or TA approach.
- Own the selection processes including screening, coordinating tests, case studies, organizing interviews, acquiring hiring manager’s and panels assessments and conducting reference checks.
- Maintain and develop relationships with all key partners within the Regional Bureau, Country Offices and Headquarters.
- Support TA activities in the region by providing sourcing of gender balanced talent pipeline.
- Identify evolving needs of the organisation and recommend changes in TA processes and procedures, to support improvements in TA services.
- Compile and analyse variety of data on TA activities, for statistics on TA achievements and trends.
Prepare a range of HR documentation required for job offer.
- Assess and take timely administrative action related to staff deployment to enable WFP to respond quickly to a crisis.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of Secondary School Education.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, industrial psychology, business/public administration or related fields is an advantage.
- 5 or more year’s of responsible work experience in Human Resources administration in a global/multinational organization, with a minimum of 3 year’s experience in running the full-cycle of recruitment activities.
- Proficiency in MS Office skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of an e-recruitment tool or system.
- Experience in training others on recruitment tools and procedural activities on end-to-end recruitments.
- Strong number orientation with ability to analyse data and reports.
- Ability to make recommendations for recruitment, selection activities, and process improvement.
- Good communication skills and ability to establish relationships with a variety of individuals across and outside WFP.
- Proficiency in both oral and written communication skills in English and Thai.
- Nationality of Thailand.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.