Deadline: 17 December 2020
United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Associate, Client Services and Outreach Branch, Division for Human Resources in Bangkok, Thailand. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNFPA is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Human Resources Associate, Client Services and Outreach Branch, Division for Human Resources will perform the following functions-
- Provide HR administrative support to the execution of the full lifecycle of recruitment management processes for all recruited staff in the region
- In close collaboration with the Human Resources Analyst/Specialist, assist in organization of recruitment processes (vacancy announcement, interview logistics, document management) for UNFPA internationally and locally recruited staff at regional and field locations and onboarding/offboarding, including liaising with Corporate DHR & UNDP BES / local UNDP colleagues, manage contract extensions, and separations.
- Create/update RPAs through UNDP HR Workbench, verify chart fields (COAs), and update COA information, set up vendor.
- Timely follow up with Finance staff and/or HR Information Associate on COA.
- Prepare long list of candidates in the e-Recruit system in accordance with established procedures and quality standards; test e-Recruit upgrades as required.
- Prepare post establishment and change requests.
- Maintain the integrity and objectivity of the recruitment process ensuring compliance with UNFPA’s Human Resources policies and recruitment objectives.
- Provide administrative support and Human Resources data maintenance
- Establish and maintain Human Resources files/records in a confidential and secure manner.
- Collect and support the interpretation and analysis of Human Resources data to help inform decision making on Human Resources processes and strategies.
- Support the development and implementation of data collection systems to optimize data quality.
- Maintenance of the regional staffing table workforce and staffing data analytics for various management reports, management reviews, audit reporting and others as needed.
- Ensure compliance of records and reports with UN rules, regulations, UNFPA policies, procedures and strategies, effective implementation of the internal control framework.
- Monitor contractual status of staff advise on appointments, extensions and separations.
- Inform Human Resources Analyst / Specialist on staffing issues to be followed up with the respective Human Resources Business Partner.
Applicants must have:
- Secondary Education.
- 6 year’s of progressively responsible HR and/or administrative experience is required.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and experience in handling web-based management systems.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of other official UN languages, preferably French and/or Spanish, is desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNFPA.