Deadline: 28 November 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Information Management Officer in Bangkok, Thailand. The duration of this post is 6 months.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Information Management Officer will perform the following functions:
- Field support
- Ensure Logistics Cluster Field Preparedness Officers are informed of information management tools and systems made available by the GLC.
- Surge Capacity
- Deploy as a Logistics Cluster Field IM Officer as required and be capable of fulfilling all duties specified.
- Global Logistics Cluster Activities
- Work on projects prioritised in the GLC work-plan to facilitate and support the continued development of the Logistics Cluster.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences, International relations, communications, journalism or other related fields and Master’s Degree is preferable.
- Minimum 2 year’s professional experience in humanitarian or communications related fields with Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in using Social Media in a professional context.
- Proficiency in MS Office package, particularly in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate ability in data acquisition and knowledge of Access or other database tools is a great advantage.
- Demonstrate ability in acquiring, wrangling, structuring, manipulating and visualising unstructured and structured data with BI platforms like Power BI or Tableau is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Fluency and accuracy in both oral and written communication in English and Thai.
- Proficiency in a second UN languages is a distinct advantage (minimum requirement B1 in a second UN language).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.