Deadline: 18 October 2021
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme and Administrative Assistant, Safe and Fair in Bangkok, Thailand. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities:
The Programme and Administrative Assistant, Safe and Fair will perform the following functions:
- Assist in monitoring budget, expenditures and administrative matters of the SAFE & FAIR Project in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Provide support and overview to monitoring budget, expenditures and administrative matters for the Regional SAFE & FAIR Project, as delivered through the country offices.
- Prepare and process financial transactions in IRIS including contracts, travel requests, purchase orders and requisitions, external payment authorizations and others as may be necessary.
- Review monthly expenditure and process expenditures in IRIS.
- Prepare budget revisions and update budgets in the financial management system (IRIS) where necessary.
- Prepare monthly financial reports of the Project.
- Provide advice and support on financial and administrative matters to project staff where necessary, including financial systems and processes.
- Ensure compliance with ILO procedures and intervene as required.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports and documents.
- Assist the CTA and technical staff in processing start-up and implementation of action programmes and undertake the drafting of different types of contracts as well as in processing vouchers and financial clearances for these activities.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary school education, supplemented by commercial training in bookkeeping, accounting, business administration or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 year’s project/management support (admin and finance) experience.
- Familiarity with ILO administrative procedures is preferred.
- Proficiency in English and Thai languages with good drafting skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.