Deadline: 3 October 2021
UN Women is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Assistant in Bangkok, Thailand. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Support for Programme Management and Quality Assurance
- Support in reviewing draft donor agreements from the Regional Office (RO) units and Country Offices/Project presences (CO/PPs) in accordance with the donor agreement guidance and corporate requirements and ensure consistency with project documents.
- Financial Management Support
- Create projects in Atlas, prepare required budget revisions, revision of project award and project status, determination of unutilized funds, operational and financial close of a project.
- Administrative Support to the Programme Unit
- Manage, prepare documents and facilitate procurement processes for the Unit.
Applicant must have:
- Completion of secondary education required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Public Administration is an asset.
- 5 year’s progressively responsible experience with administrative tasks.
- Experience in working in a computer environment using multiple office software packages.
- Experience in supporting a team is an asset.
- Fluency in English and Thai is required.
- Working knowledge of another UN official language is an asset.
- Nationality of Thailand.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UN Women.