Deadline: 5 September 2021
UN Women is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Associates – A2J and Gender Statistics in Bangkok, Thailand. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Associates – A2J and Gender Statistics will perform the following functions:
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the formulation and management of programmes
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of programme work plans, budgets, and proposals on programme implementation arrangements.
- Provide administrative support to the financial management of the Programme Unit
- Create projects in Atlas, prepare budget revisions, revise project awards and status and determine unutilized funds and the operational and financial close of a project.
- Provide administrative support to the Programme Unit on logistics and other areas
- Undertake all logistical, administrative and financial arrangements for organization for meetings, workshops, events, and missions.
- Provide administrative support for Resource Mobilization
- Prepare cost-sharing and other agreements, follow up on contributions within the RO resource mobilization efforts.
- Organize, compile and process information from donors, the RO, and programme team, as inputs to various databases and documents.
- Facilitate knowledge building and knowledge sharing
- Provide administrative support synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices related to programme management and finance.
Applicant must have:
- Completion of secondary education required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Public Administration is an asset.
- At least 6 year’s progressively responsible experience in administration or programme management/support.
- Experience in working in a computer environment using multiple office software packages.
- Experience in the use of ATLAS is an asset.
- Fluency in English and Thai is required.
- Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UN Women.