Deadline: 21 May 2021
World Health Organisations (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Officer in Tunis, Tunisia . The duration of this post is 2 years.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Administrative Officer will perform the following functions:
- Management, supervision and guidance of the Travel Quality/Compliance Team , to ensure timely and accurate approval of Travel Requests for HQ and Regions in accordance with the Travel Policy and agreed Processes.
- Ensure timely management and reconciliation of the Travel Agent Invoices according to agreed process and within the agreed service level agreement (SLA).
- Ensure timely review and approval of requests for exceptions to WHO Duty Travel Policy and Processes.
- Ensure provision of helpdesk support for the WHO Preferred Hotel Programme (PHP) – providing advice and guidance to WHO staff and managers and following up with hotels for clarification and/or corrective action as necessary.
- Coordinate the development, maintenance and updating of the GCT web site in consultation with the Head of the GCT and other GCT staff.
- Constant monitoring and analysis of the operating environment, quick adjustment of the operations, advice on legal considerations and risk assessment.
- Support to management of GCT operations and general administration, and cover for the Head of GCT and/or the Administrative Services Officer in charge of meeting administration as and when requested/required.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Training in the area of customer service is an asset.
- At least 2 year’s experience in administration and management in an international setting, experience in providing services to internal and/or external clients.
- Experience in the area of Travel Administration, and experience working with Government and International Organization officials is an asset.
- Thorough knowledge of administrative, financial and management principles and practices.
- Proven skills in project planning and provision of customer services.
- Demonstrate ability to act independently and exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to work as a leader as well as member of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Expert knowledge of English, French and intermediate in Arabic.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.