Deadline: 16 May 2021
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Finance Coordinator in Tunis, Tunisia. The duration of this post is 12 months.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Finance Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Ensure timely and accurate financial data management across country operation
- Facilitate and monitoring monthly and yearly financial/ accounting closure
- Capacity building of Finance teams in close coordination with Regional, HQ and area office Finance/accounting teams
- Develop/update Finance policies, procedures and tools and close monitoring to ensure compliance
ERP system roll out and support.
- Ensure regular budget monitoring and reporting with support of area office teams.
- Setting up/ mainitating finaicial data, documentation and filing system is in place.
- Focal person for internal and external audits.
- Responsible for cash and bank reconciliation and funds transfer and receipts.
- Internal and external budget development (Master budget, donor budgets etc).
- Compliance to internal and external policies, processes, laws (donor rules, organization internal policies and local financial and tax laws.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in finance/ accounting, business administration or equivalent.
- 3 year’s proven experience in Finance/accounting function (Budgeting, reporting and accounting).
- Working experience/knowledge of ERP systems and Qualified accountant.
- Advance user of Microsoft application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of English, Arabic and French language proficiency.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit DRC.