Deadline: 31 May 2016
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Program and Operations Analyst in Tunis, Tunisia. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The Program and Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting TNPC program monitoring, reporting, quality assurance, and knowledge management.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Program and Operations Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Program Monitoring:
- Coordinate and liaise with the Head of Program on hub-level program implementation progress.
- Work with the Head of Program to identify and aggregate program-level risks.
- Program Reporting:
- In close collaboration with the Head of Program, compile, consolidate and analyze relevant program data.
- Ensure that records of program files and other supporting documents are efficiently kept for audit and review processes.
- Quality assurance:
- Work with IAIG and Finance to ensure the program and support services comply with audit requirements.
- Help the Head of Program and Head of Support Services ensure compliance with UNOPS defined standards.
- Knowledge management:
- Participate in, and advocate PMs’ participation in, relevant Communities of Practice.
- Actively interact with PMs and the wider PM community to share case studies, lessons learned, and best practices.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business Administration, Logistics, International Relations, Development Studies) is required.
- Bachelor’s degree with an additional 2 years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of a Master’s Degree.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in the field of Program/Project Oversight and Operations Support.
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge of UN rules and procedures in Procurement, Finance, HR Management and administrative rules and regulations will be an advantage.
- Experience in the usage of modern IT and office applications and software is required.
- Experience in the African region is an advantage.
- Experience in a multi-cultural environment is an advantage.
- Full working knowledge of either English or French is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.