Deadline: 28 September 2021
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in Ankara, Turkey. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will perform the following functions:
- Monitor the implementation of project activities based on a results-based management approach of the ILO.
- Draft a performance monitoring framework which details data collection processes, available data sources as well as information gaps ensuring the successful measurement of indicators to gain knowledge on the achievement of outputs, outcomes and impact.
- Assist the Project Manager in drafting of project proposals and work plans.
- Report monthly on the number of beneficiaries placed into jobs and reply to ad-hoc requests on beneficiaries reached.
- Collect data and information regarding the progress of achievement of project indicators and outputs prepare and submit reports on progress to the project management and Office Director.
- Monitor the quality, effectiveness, efficiency and sustainability of activities with a view to ensuring that rigorous quality standards are maintained.
Applicant must have:
- University Degree in economics, social or mathematical sciences or any other related field.
- At least 2 year’s professional experience in the monitoring and/or evaluation of development projects and programmes, preferably in the area of social policy and employment.
- Experience in monitoring and/or evaluation of UN and EU-funded projects will be an asset.
- Excellent command of English and Turkish.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.