Deadline: 26 May 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Associate in Bursa, Turkey. The duration of this post is 1 year.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Associate will perform the following functions:
- Oversee the day to day implementation and provide project management support to ensure that the various activities are performed within the established targets following the policies and procedures.
- Prepare a range of reports and data analysis (e.g. assistance needs, resource utilization, programme status, performance) and highlight trends/issues ensuring deliverables adhere to corporate standards and quality control.
- Ensure and/or perform accurate, timely recording of data and consistency of information presented to WFP.
- Liaise with internal and external counterparts to support effective collaboration, implementation and monitoring of ongoing project activities.
- Support the capacity building of cooperating partners.
- Coordinate and communicate with local partners, Chambers, agencies, NGOs and government institutions to ensure efficient implementation.
- Act as a point of contact for the resolution of a range of operational queries and problems in Bursa.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Affairs, Economics, Social Sciences or other fields relevant to international development assistance.
- Work with livelihoods technical teams.
- Knowledge on gastronomy and/or IT sector in Turkey.
- Contribute to implementation of programmes and some strategic engagement.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and coordination skills.
- Candidate are required to hold a B type driver licence.
- Fluency (level C) in English and Turkish and Arabic language skills are desirable.
- Nationality of Turkey.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.