Deadline: 28 October 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Associate in Izmir, Turkey. The duration of this post is 1 year.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Associate will perform the following functions:
- Provide assistance on general HR queries and follow up actions, to ensure consistent and high quality HR services are delivered to clients.
- Provide guidance and on–the-job training to other staff, to support their development and increased knowledge of HR systems and procedures required to perform their duties.
- Liaise with other internal units/offices on HR related matters, i.e. payroll, contracts, etc. and provide necessary information in order to enable timely HR services.
- Extract and compile HR data on staff recruitment and selection, contractual conditions, entitlements, performance and training requirements, to support analysis and reporting needs.
- Provide administrative support in various HR activities in the areas of work allocated by the professional officer including on boarding of new staff members in compliance with relevant processes and procedures.
- Maintain confidential personnel records, HR databases and archives, to ensure data and files are accurately stored and updated in compliance with the established standards.
- Draft various HR documentation required for the specific area of work (e.g. employment contracts, transfer letters, training – related documents, etc.) ensuring accuracy and meeting established deadlines.
- Support the capacity building of cooperating partners.
- Coordinate and communicate with local partners, Chambers, agencies, NGOs and government institutions to ensure efficient implementation.
- Act as a point of contact for the resolution of a range of operational queries and problems in Izmir.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Affairs, Economics, Social Sciences or other fields relevant to international development assistance.
- Minimum 3 year’s related work experience in livelihoods projects.
- Fluency (level C) in English and Turkish, Arabic language skills are desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.