Deadline: 5 October 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Policy Officer in Ankara, Turkey.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Policy Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support the Livelihoods Lead in reporting, drafting SOPs, and related documents.
- Act as the focal point for communication and coordination on FLAs (Field Level Agreements), budgets, payment, reporting with cooperating partners.
- Laison between cooperating partners and Country Office units (M&E, CBT, Finance) for capacity strengthening
- Support Livelihoods Lead in communication and coordination with national authorities.
- Attend livelihoods, resilience and agriculture working group meetings and share notes with Programme and Partnership.
- Support Livelihood Lead for communication and coordination with other UN agencies and livelihood actors on the programme level.
Applicant must have:
- Advanced University Degree in International Affairs, Economics, Social Sciences or other field relevant to international development assistance, or First University Degree with additional year’s related work experience and/or trainings/courses.
- Minimum 5 year’s work experience in humanitarian response is an asset, preferably including coordination and analysis, project formulation and implementation, including awareness of issues related to social protection and resilience building.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Turkish.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.