Abt Associates is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administration Manager in Uganda.
The Administration Manager will be responsible for the management of the contract, procurement, subcontracting, financial management and reporting, and general administrative support of the project.
Abt’s mission is to improve the quality of life and economic well-being of people worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administration Manager will perform the following functions-
- Responsible the supervision of the administration, HR, financial, and general management of the programme activities.
- Implement financial and administrative policies and procedures that meet project needs and corporate and client requirements.
- Ensure compliance to terms and references of the agreement/contract.
- Provide training to field staff on project procedures as well as building skill-levels of project staff in the area of finance, administration, and project management.
- Create and maintain financial reporting and tracking systems providing data measurements on financial performance of project and project activities.
- Prepare budgets and revenue plans for project programming and corporate reporting.
- Serve as project’s contact with client on finance and administrative issues. Participate in negotiations with client on contract issues and actions and follow up on client requests and concerns.
- Lead procurement efforts for the project, selection and negotiation with vendors, and management of subcontractors on project.
- Develop and implement accounting and reporting systems for project expenditures, and provide guidance and training to project staff and partners on financial procedures.
Applicants must have-
- Masters Degree (minimum) or a PhD (desirable) in Business, Management, or other relevant field.
- 10 years of relevant professional experience in international project management experience, in the region, or Uganda (preferred).
- Experience with USAID projects required.
- Experience in project implementation.
- Excellent writing, computer, management and organizational skills.
- Experience successfully managing sizable staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, initiative, and good judgment.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ABT.