Deadline: 21 June 2016
United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist in Kampala, Uganda.
The Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist will assist in the establishment of monitoring and evaluation tools which enhance partnership between the UNCT, government and other key players.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Well-prioritized and realistic plan of research, monitoring and evaluation activities, developed collaboratively that provides all the relevant and strategic information needed to manage the Country Programme.
- Timely and accurate measurements of change in conditions of children, women and their families in the country or region.
- Quality information collected and disseminated with the participation of all concerned partners to assess progress towards expected annual and multi-year results.
- Establish UN quality standards and the results are disseminated in a timely fashion to stakeholders for improving programme performance and contributing to national and corporate learning.
- Enhance with the contribution of UNICEF knowledge partners meet the expectations and requirements of their positions and responsibilities.
- Link to wider UNICEF M&E developments in way that both contributes to and benefits from organizational learning on effective M&E management.
Applicants must have-
- Advanced university degree in social sciences, statistics, planning development, planning.
- 5 years of relevant professional work experience in programme development and implementation including monitoring and evaluation.
- One instance of exposure to emergency programming, including preparedness planning.
- Active involvement in a humanitarian crisis response programme.
- Fluency (speaking and writing) in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.