International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Project Coordinator in Kampala, Uganda. The duration of this post is 1 year.
IFPRI’s mission is to provide research-based policy solutions that sustainably reduce poverty and end hunger and malnutrition.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Support in management of feed the Future impact evaluation study in Uganda.
- Coordinate implementation of intervention and data collection activities.
- Coordinate external consultancy work.
- Coordinate the implementation field work activities.
- Coordinate with project partners and stakeholders representing the project at relevant events.
- Collaborate with principal researchers on all research related activities.
- Contribute towards quarterly and annually donor reports.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (such as Economics, Agricultural Economics, International Development, International Relations, Business Administration), or equivalent.
- Experience in project coordination, reporting and evaluation of research in developing countries.
- Experience in research activities related to agriculture in developing countries.
- Experience in conducting filed surveys.
- Employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures, transcribing, viewing computer terminal, extensive reading.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent writing ability in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IFPRI.