Deadline: 22 October 2021
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative and Procurement Assistant in Kramatorsk, Ukraine. The duration of this post is 5 months.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Administrative and Procurement Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Contribute to day-to-day tasks ensuring that FAO programs/projects implemented in conflict-affected regions achieve the expected results.
- Provide administrative assistance and logistical support for the purpose of carrying out of trainings, workshops, and other outreach events on matters within the FAO’s mandate.
- Keep track on management of FAO vehicles fleet, including checking of driver’s logs.
- Carry out all administrative tasks of the field offices, including provision of necessary support for field missions such as security clearance, travel authorization, travel expense claim, accommodation booking, transportation requests, and other relevant tasks as required.
- Oversee the financial and administrative activities of the office, including but not limited to management of office petty cash, preparation of financial reports conduct regular inventory and contract audits.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in economics, business administration, procurement and other related fields.
- 3 year’s experience in administrative, accounting and/ or procurement support work.
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package, Internet and office technology equipment.
- Working knowledge (Level C) of English and level B of French or Spanish Advanced knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of one of the other FAO languages (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) is an advantage.
- Nationality of Ukraine.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.