Deadline: 27 May 2016
Handicap International (HI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Coordinator in Kiev, Ukraine. The duration of this post is 7 months.
The Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for coordination of the Administrative department.
Handicap International is an independent and impartial aid organization working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Ensure that local legislation is respected and that a legal framework is established.
- Maintain and develop the administrative organization and operating framework: administrative management, management of contracts, etc.
- Ensure the good use of funds according to HI and donor guidelines.
- Centralize the accountancy, control all the budget affectation end ensures financial follow up of programs.
- Responsible of financial reporting to the headquarter on monthly basis.
- Ensure proper administrative management of human resources: HR rules and policy, recruitment, administrative management of staff, training management, supervise the administrative staff, etc.
- In charge of negotiation and relationship with local and administrative authorities.
Applicants must have-
- Diploma in Finance, Accounting and Human Resources or a related field.
- 2 years of professional experience in humanitarian and/or development context and 3 years as admin coordinator.
- Experience in the region would be a strong asset.
- Capacity to supervise, accompanies, coach and manages a team.
- Significant experience in representation and relationship with the authorities.
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- English mandatory (oral and written).
- Speaking Russian is a strong asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Handicap International.