Deadline: 30 April 2022
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Chief of Party in Ukraine.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Chief of Party will perform the following functions-
- Provide overall direction, leadership, and management of the project to ensure seamless program implementation .
- Provide overall technical leadership to improve anti-corruption practices and to advance transparency and accountability reforms, ensuring all project technical assistance is high-quality, technically sound, and appropriate .
- Oversee work planning, performance management, strategic communications, and contractual and budgetary aspects of program management .
- Represent the program to and collaborate with USAID, government counterparts, civil society, NGOs, media, private sector, the general public, and other donor programs .
- Establish an inclusive office environment that encourages integrity, honesty, open communications, and commitment to compliance with local laws, USAID rules and regulations, and Chemonics’ policies and procedures .
Applicant must have:
- Advanced Degree in public administration, international relations, development, law or related fields required .
- Minimum 10 year’s demonstrated experience leading and managing complex development programs, preferably for USAID- or other donor-funded projects .
- Prior work experience in Ukraine, the Former Soviet Union, Central and Eastern Europe, or other countries transitioning to democracy strongly preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain collaborative, productive working relationships with local government counterparts, civil society organizations, media, academia, private sector associations, and other key stakeholders .
- Fluency in English required .
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.