Deadline : 25 September 2020
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Communications and Graphics Assistant in Ukraine.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Communications and Graphics Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Ensure compliance of all project materials to USAID branding/marketing guidelines, including program coordination where necessary.
- Support the development of program materials and templates such as project one-pager, brochure, banner, report templates, project success stories, videos and other information materials.
- Ensure clarity and accuracy of written internal and external correspondence in English, Ukrainian, and Russian as required.
- Provide high-quality translation of correspondence, reports, and communications materials, including fact sheets, press releases, success stories, leaflets, brochures.
- Manage electronic archive of project communications materials.
- Serve as an interpreter during meetings and workshops, as needed.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in communications, graphic design, marketing, journalism, or related field required.
- 2 year’s relevant experience is required.
- Experience working with USAID or other donor-funded programs preferred.
- Excellent writing skills and experience with content management systems and social media management tools.
- Knowledge of graphic/editorial design and video production software.
- Fluency in Ukrainian and Russian required, English fluency preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.