Deadline: 25 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education Officer in Donetsk, Ukraine.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Education Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme development and planning.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields is required education, psychology, sociology, or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 1 year’s professional experience in programme planning, management, and/or research in education is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
- Nationality of Ukraine.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.