Deadline: 6 June 2016
International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Investment Analyst in Kyiv, Ukraine.
The Investment Analyst will be responsible for the design, negotiation, structuring, and subsequent supervision of the Corporation’s investment projects.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Investment Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Create financial models.
- Analyze historical and projected financial statements.
- Conduct industry and market research and assist in IFC’s business development efforts.
- Review company information and prepare reports on periodic financial statements, project progress reports, and other information submitted by clients.
- Prepare documentation for IFC internal processes.
- Establish and maintain quality client relationships to ensure responsive client service and to enhance new business opportunities.
- Participate in investments negotiations.
- Participate in the monitoring of investments in portfolio companies.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree with specialization in finance.
- Experience in a financial institution (2+ years) with a proven track record.
- Experience in projects related to manufacturing, agribusiness and services sectors will be a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and sound business judgment to identify issues and present creative and practical solutions.
- Facility to work successfully in multicultural teams and across boundaries.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Strong client service orientation with an openness to feedback and new ideas.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IFC.