Deadline : 18 September 2020
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Assistant in Ukraine.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Coordinate with technical teams and third parties (e.g grantees, subcontractors) to support establishment of procedures of data collection to ensure timely reporting.
- Cooperation with MEL manager, provide consultations/clarifications to technical teams and third parties (e.g grantees, subcontractors) on data requirements under USG-funded programs.
- Liaise with technical teams to ensure compliance with internal project procedures with regard to reporting related to the MEL plan.
- Maintain records on indicators, including lists of participants and agendas (only for events accounted under indicators).
- Support the MEL manager in responding to requests from project staff, Chemonics, or USAID.
- Responsible for primary data verification according to requirements of USAID ADS 201.
- Maintain program Dev Results program account, including upload of data obtained from technical teams and third parties (e.g grantees, subcontractors).
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in sociology, mathematics, data analysis, economics or related field required.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- 2 year’s of Monitoring & Evaluation experience required.
- Experience with report writing and editing.
- Experience working with USAID or other donor-funded programs preferred.
- Excellence and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to analyze and report on program performance and impact from the perspective of donors, program planners, and partners.
- Fluency in Ukrainian, Russian, and English with excellent presentation skills and strong.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing in all languages.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.