Deadline: 2 July 2021
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of National Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist in Kiev, Ukraine. The duration of this post is 6 months.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The National Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Develop and implement a results-based monitoring and evaluation system for tracking project’s performance and results.
- Develop a M&E framework and monitoring plans, timely provide data on project’s progress (outputs, outcomes and impacts), advise on corrective measures to the implementation, and generate learning.
- Revise and develop the M&E tools for concept notes, project documents, work plans and other relevant documents.
- Provide recommendations to strengthen project’s monitoring and evaluation, and contribute to project reporting.
- Establish an effective data collection system, including the development and maintenance of database and reporting forms to enable the collection of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Assist in designing baseline surveys for relevant indicators.
- Undertake field missions as needed, monitor project activities and conduct distribution and post-distribution monitoring.
Applicant must have:
- University Degree in Economics, Statistics, Rural Development, Social Sciences or related technical field.
- At least 2 year’s relevant experience in M&E applied to development or programmes.
- Relevant work experience in M&E applied to food security, agricultural and/or development programmes.
- Excellent knowledge of M&E tools and methodologies applied to resilience and agricultural interventions.
- Preferable knowledge of MEAL approach.
- Good knowledge of using and programming questionnaires in Open data kits (in particular Kobo toolbox).
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Work knowledge of English, Ukrainian and Russian.
- Nationality of Ukraine.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.