Deadline: 30 September 2021
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of National Project Personnel in Kiev, Ukraine. The duration of this post is 6 months.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The National Project Personnel will perform the following functions-
- Carry out day-to-day administrative and logistical tasks of the Sub-Office and collaborate with the Project team to assist them to carry out their duties to efficiently implement the Project activities in Lviv and Zakarpattia oblasts.
- Ensure management of FAO Project vehicles through the inspection of physical condition, maintenance and verification of vehicle logbook and adherence of safety and security measures and protocols of FAO and UNDSS.
- Review and keep up-to-date necessary vehicle operations documents such as registration card, insurance card and other requirements as per FAO procedures and the requirements of the Government.
- Provide necessary supports to the personnel and consultants of FAO to undertake field missions such as obtaining security clearance, travel authorization, travel expense claim, vehicle allocation etc.). Accompany FAO experts in the field missions, as needed.
- Maintain office files, records, reports and other informational sources in accordance with accepted rules and policies.
- Management and report on the petty cash of the Sub-Office, procurement of office supplies and other services, as needed.
Applicant must have:
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Social sciences, etc.
- 3 year’s relevant experience in administrative and office support work.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, Internet and office technology equipment.
- Ability to use accounting software and other information systems and databases to insert data, make enquiries, retrieve/define ad hoc reports and analyses and edit results in an appropriate format.
- Nationality of Ukraine.
- Working knowledge (Level C) of English, fluency in Russian and Ukrainian.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.