Deadline: 19 August 2020
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of WASH Project Coordinator in Mariupol, Ukraine. The duration of this post is 5 months.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The WASH Project Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Coordination and Implementing Partner Supervision
- Oversee and support all aspects of the implementing partners’ procurement and distribution of WASH kits in NGCA.
- Support the partner as well as DRC with drafting and following detailed Work Plans, Spending/Procurement plans, staffing/HR plans, logistics and cargo transport plans, verification of supporting document as required, developing and advising on selection criteria and selection processes etc.
- Timely submission of Indicator Performance Tracking, 5Ws, case stories, training reports, interim and final donor narrative reports in English.
- Capacity building
- Assess the implementing partner’s capacity across a number of dimensions, design and facilitate a capacity building plan for the IP as well as DRC where relevant
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree (specialist’s degree) in project management, business administration or other related field.
- 3 year’s experience implementing humanitarian response projects at 2 of which should include experience in the context of implementing programs in the Non-Government Controlled Areas of Ukraine.
- Knowledge of the NGCA context is essential to the success of this position.
- 3 year’s experience capacity building staff and implementing partner staff.
- Experience with beneficiary selection, verification, distribution, accounting and reporting for food or non-food items.
- Experience with setting up such systems a distinct advantage.
- Experience with the procurement and distributing of hygiene and sanitation supplies is a distinct advantage.
- Experience in remote management and remote monitoring is a distinct advantage.
- Certificate from CHS, Sphere, RedR, NGOForum or similar would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English through online process.
For more information, visit DRC.